The Billing Specialist (BS) is responsible for Handling all invoicing to and from Speed for the 3PL Department. The BS is responsible for keeping the A/R down to a minimum, ensuring all needed information is sent out to the customer. Handle all 3PL freight Claims from carrier to customer. Working with Global Tariff customer for prompted payment.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
- Minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Familiarity with transportation industry.
- Ability to grow within a computerized work environment and quickly adapt to in-house software.
- Efficient spoken and written English.
- Self-sufficient and dynamic, willing to obtain concrete results within marginal deadlines.
- Organized priority management skills.
- Ability to follow and comply with established methods and procedures.
- Professional curiosity and interest in market challenges.
- Ability to be part of a dynamic working environment. Team player.
- Rigorous, professional and demonstrates strong leadership.
- Coachable and flexible.
- Discretion and understanding of compliance issues.
- Motivated and business development oriented.
- Capable of making timely decisions by turning to optimal solutions centered on profitability.
- Outgoing and ability to develop good interpersonal communication with clients, co-workers and supervisors.
- Great negotiating and problem solving skills.
Please send your application to MJohnson@speedgs.com