Do you have experience in building maintenance and or construction? We are looking looking for EXPERIENCED roofer/handyman/carpenter, a Jack of all trades! This candidate cannot be limited to one type of task. We ask that your qualifications relative to this posting are reflected in your resume for consideration. We will be building out rooms, flooring, repairing roofs, painting and much, much more. Candidate will perform building maintenance, cleaning and grounds work. Must be organized and flexible. Ability to troubleshoot, service or repair general building maintenance items. Carpentry, plumbing & HVAC background is highly desired..
Other duties may include
- Move heavy equipment, furniture and supplies; either manually or by using hand trucks
- Remove snow from sidewalks and doorways using a snow blower or shovel.
- Put down ice/snow melting chemicals when needed.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions.
- Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings
5-10 yrs in any of the following trades roofing , plumbing, general construction preferred
- Must be able to read, speak and write in English
- Must be able to lift over 50lbs on a regular basis
- Candidate must be flexible to work M-F between the hours of 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Must be able to wear all required personal protection equipment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour