High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Security: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Gate Keeper / Customer Service Representative
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Interacts in a good working relationship with customers by responding to all inquiries and complaints concerning work orders, invoices, shipments, inventory counts, etc. in a courteous and effective manner
· Processes and inputs all customer orders
· Produces stock reports to check for product availability
· Produces all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer work orders
· Coordinates special and last-minute shipping requests with the Operations Department and Transportation, expediting any order as necessary
· Provides follow up with other departments to ensure service standards are being met
· Assures proper invoicing of accounts by verifying computer generated invoices
· Prepares shipping and tracing information to customers as required
· Communicates customer feedback to management including any signs of dissatisfaction
· Acts as a liaison between the warehouse and the customer in administration of the accounts
· Oversees all paperwork associated with orders and maintain the corresponding files
· Maintains current and accurate procedure manual, which details the processing requirements for each account
This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list; other duties may be required. These duties and responsibilities are subject to change at any time.
Environmental Job Requirements:
I. Physical Requirements
· Capable of sitting for extended periods.
· Must be able to bend, squat, and reach, on a frequent basis.
· Must be able to pull and push up to 25 lbs.
· Must be able to use hands and fingers for repetitive movements with finger dexterity and light to strong grip.
II. Work Environment
· Most departments are on an 8 hour shift with some on a 10 hour shift. Overtime may be required of all employees with little or no advance notice.
· Flexibility to work any schedule, weekdays, and weekends. Potentially holidays as needed by the customer.
· Working in an office environment.
· Rare exposure to dust.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)