The LTL Coordinator (LTC) is responsible for quoting and pursuing coverage on all load opportunities (using common carriers). The LTC is responsible for generating rate quotes on the LTL Portal, ensuring all needed information is collected from the shipper and entered into the Accufrate, ensuring pick and delivery appointments are scheduled, ensuring BOL is correct, assisting with the communication with the customer and the carrier, and for moving freight at a profit.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
- Minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Familiarity with transportation industry.
- Ability to grow within a computerized work environment and quickly adapt to in-house software.
- Efficient spoken and written English.
- Self-sufficient and dynamic, willing to obtain concrete results within marginal deadlines.
- Organized priority management skills.
- Ability to follow and comply with established methods and procedures.
- Professional curiosity and interest in market challenges.
- Ability to be part of a dynamic working environment. Team player.
- Rigorous, professional and demonstrates strong leadership.
- Coachable and flexible.
- Discretion and understanding of compliance issues.
- Motivated and business development oriented.
- Capable of making timely decisions by turning to optimal solutions centered on profitability.
- Outgoing and ability to develop good interpersonal communication with clients, co-workers and supervisors.
- Great negotiating and problem solving skills.
Please send your application to MJohnson@speedgs.com