SPEED Global … one of the most trusted names in the business for companies that need to ship their freight via ground, air, ocean, or rail. Around the corner or around the world, SPEED Delivers!
Food Grade Freezer & Cold Storage Space
- 13,000 square feet of freezer space
- 20,000 square feet of cooler space
- Providing both short-term and long-term storage
- Individual coolers available from 900 sq ft to 5,000 sq ft
- FDA Certified
- NYS Food & Market Certified
- SQF Compliant
- NSF Compliant
MFX: Handles All Of Your FTL Transportation Needs
Multi Freight Express (MFX) is one of many FTL trucking companies, but our team has many years of experience and far-reaching knowledge managing FTL services.
We have an extensive list of dynamic fleet route coverage expanding across North America and provide our customers with outstanding service.
Unlike other FTL trucking companies, we are happy to offer our own dynamic fleet of trucks that are capable of being used for FTL transportation. This includes 5-ton trucks and 53-foot dry vans. Do you have cargo that requires heat or freeze protection? You’re in luck – our fleet also includes temperature-controlled trucks that can transport your FTL freight.
Unmatched Coverage Area
We are pleased to offer our customers extensive route coverage when using FTL trucking. Companies may not have their own fleet, but we do and our trucks specialize in short and mid-haul trucking.
For more information, please visit our MFX official website.
Foreign Trade Zone
- Modern Inventory Control System: Real-time Online Inventory & Tracking (Manhattan Associates)
- Clean, Dry, and Temperature Controlled Environment
- Open 7 Days a Week/24 Hours a Day
- Fully Secured: C-TPAT Certified with Electronic & Video Surveillance
- HazMat Certified
- Fully Bonded Warehouse
New Jersey / New York Gateway Office
- 100,000 square feet of space dedicated to distribution
- Within minutes of New York City
- Less than a day’s drive to Buffalo, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, or Washington, DC
- On-time delivery to anywhere in the Northeast Corridor
- On-site warehousing and distribution capabilities
- Close proximity to JFK Airport and the Port of NY/NJ
Cross Docking Services
Cross docking is a cost efficient way to expedite product through the supply chain and into the customers’ hands in a timely fashion with little or no storage time in between.
Speed Global Services has a 100,000 square feet facility in Linden, NJ just 20 miles away from the Port of NJ/NY. We also have dry and cold storage warehouse space in Buffalo, NY just minutes from the Peace Bridge, as well as a facility in Burlington, ON. All of these locations are ideally placed to service any of your cross docking needs, whether they are in or out of the port or inbound or outbound Canada.
We offer full cross-docking services for our customers to facilitate the timely distribution of cargo. Our team can move cargo from one vehicle to another with little or no storage time in between to streamline the distribution and warehousing process to get cargo where it needs to be. Our warehouse staff is highly experienced with cross-docking processes and is fully focused on speed and efficiency while maintaining accuracy so your cargo is back on the road and on the way to its destination as quickly as possible. No matter the expediency or complexity of the cross-docking process, we strive for excellence in inventory control and accuracy.
By utilizing Speed’s Cross Docking Services at any of these locations you can:
- Reduce storage costs
- Reduce inventory
- Speed the process to market
- Increase fill rates