International AIR Freight Services
SPEED Prides Itself on its Customer Relations, Reliability, and Service while Delivering Fully Customized Air Freight Options.
Our ability to supply a quick and hassle-free shipping experience, using Worldwide Air Freight Forwarding gives our customers the flexibility they need.
Whether you need Next-Flight Service or consultation on your Air Freight Forwarding, SPEED Global Services is here to help.
We offer the most experienced International Freight Forwarding staff to help your every need. We also provide high-end transportation including Full White-Glove Services.
SPEED Global Freight—Forwarding Services have No Boundaries
- Worldwide Distribution Networks
- No shipment is too large or too small
- Customs Brokerage Experts In-house
- Documentation Preparation & Processing
- Consolidation Services
- First—Flight Forwarding
- Tracking of Shipment
- Customs Clearance
- Full Door—To—Door Service
International OCEAN Services
SPEED Global Services’ International Ocean Freight Forwarding Services
Licensed Ocean Freight Forwarder/NVOCC # 122
- We have an Worldwide Network that guarantees the service your business demands.
- We provide flexible options like FCL—Full Container Loads & LCL— Less than Container Loads.
- Also provided: Complete Booking Arrangements, Customs Clearance, Warehousing, and Tracking to make sure that your shipments arrive when and where your company desires.
Speed Global Services Trucking: LTL & T/L Shipments
SPEED Global Services is your link across the United States. No matter where you’re located, you’re nationwide when you’re working with us. With a fleet of company-owned trucks waiting to serve you, SPEED Global Services can get your freight to any destination through our extended shipping lanes.
Local, Regional & National LTL and T/L Services
Our specialized services include direct and next-day services to more than 1,000 points in New York, Pennsylvania, and Ontario, Canada from our headquarters in Buffalo, NY. We also have same-day, expedited, and time-critical services, in addition to pool distribution and consolidation. With flatbed, load-to-road service, and temperature-controlled transit available, our web-based tracking and GPS communication ensure a customized delivery service for customers with a variety of needs.
- Company Owned Fleet
- Direct / next-day service to more than 1,000 points in New York, Pennsylvania, and Ontario
- Same-day / expedited / time-critical service
- Customized Delivery Services, including White-Glove
- Pool distribution / consolidation
- LTL consolidation
- Dedicated T/L
- Flat-bed service
- HazMat transport
- Temperature-controlled transport
- GPS communication
- Web-based tracking and POD retrieval
- CTPAT, FAST, PIP, ACE Certifications
Warehousing & Fulfillment Solutions
- 1,000,000+ square feet of public and contract warehouse space in Buffalo, NY
- RF-based Warehouse Management System
- Real-time information accessed by secure login via our website
- 24/7 Operation
- Hazardous materials (HAZMAT) insured
- Fully secured with video surveillance
- Dry, clean, temperature-controlled environment
- Heavy lift and overhead crane capabilities
- Railside Loading/Unloading
Freezer / Cold Storage
- 13000+ sq ft of FREEZER space
- 20000+ sq ft of COOLER space
- Individual coolers as small as 900 sq ft and as large as 5000 sq ft are available
- Less than 2 miles from the Interstate
- Short term and long term storage
- FDA certified
- NYS Food and Market Certified
- Electronic temp control monitoring
- SQF Compliant
- NSF Compliant
- Fully Bonded warehouse
- Container freight station (CFS)
- Container examination services (CES)
- Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ)
- Customhouse Broker
- C-TPAT certification learn more
- Dry, food-grade warehouse/ FDA Approved
- Realtime online inventory
- Same-day shipping
- Quality inspection
- Retail Vendor compliance EDI
- Rapid fulfillment and distribution
- North/South consolidation
- Container devanning
Turnkey Operations Tailored to OUR Customers Needs
At SPEED Global Services, we maintain our warehouse distribution operation out of Buffalo, New York. With over 1,000,000 square feet of public and contract warehouse space, we offer a secure and centrally located area to handle freight of any size, weight, or special requirements. With a state-of-the-art RF-based warehouse management system, our customers remotely manage and track their inventory and shipments online. Through secure access via our website, our customers have total control and real-time information from anywhere in the world.
Safety is one of our top priorities, which is why our warehouse is fully secured with video surveillance. We are HAZMAT insured for transportation and storage of any hazardous material in our dry, clean, temperature-controlled environment. Our warehouse also has railside loading and unloading with heavy lift and overhead crane capabilities.
For more details on our distribution and warehousing services, call or email SPEED Global Services today!
Foreign Trade Zone
What is a Foreign-Trade Zone
A foreign-trade zone is a designated location in the United States where companies can use special procedures that help encourage U.S. activities and value-added — in competition with foreign alternatives — by allowing delayed or reduced duty payments on foreign merchandise, as well as other savings.
About SPEED Global FTZ Services
- Modern Inventory Control System: Real-time Online Inventory & Tracking (Manhattan Associates)
- Clean, Dry, and Temperature Controlled Environment
- Open 7 Days a Week/24 Hours a Day
- Fully Secured: C-TPAT Certified with Electronic & Video Surveillance
- HazMat Certified
- Fully Bonded Warehouse
Key Benefits of an FTZ:
- Deferral of Duties
- Reduction of Duties
- Inventory Tax Incentives
- Zone-to-Zone Transfers
- Elimination of Duty Drawback
Cross Border E-commerce (US - Canada)
Bridge the Gap between U.S & Canada with SPEED Global Services
- Direct, Next Day Service—Canadian Points M, L, N Postal Codes
- In-house U.S. Customs Broker
- Daily Consolidation Services to/from the U.S. & Canada
- Company Owned Facilities and Equipment (Trucks, Trailers, Warehouse)
- Specializing in Retail Distribution
- Van, Flatbed, Straight Truck, and Temperature Controlled Services
- SPEED Distribution Center is Designated as a CFS, CES, Bonded, and FTZ Facility
- North & Southbound Consolidation
- Returns Handling
- “Pick and Pack” order Fulfillment
At SPEED Global Services, we bridge the gap for shipping between the United States and Canada. A fully bonded carrier in both nations, we offer northbound consolidation on parcels and shipments and return handling for all cross-border customers with our intermodal transportation services. Same-day U.S. domestic freight forwarding and pick and pack order fulfillment are just a phone call away!
We service all M and L Canadian postal codes as well as 140-147 New York and 163-165 Pennsylvania points. Our complete warehousing services and reverse logistics help ensure your shipments arrive safe and on time on either side of the Niagara River. With computerized, real-time shipment tracking, we offer our in-house custom brokerage services with van, flatbed, straight truck, and temperature-controlled transportation.
Our SPEED Distribution Center is designated as a CFS, CES, Bonded, and Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) facility. For more information on our intermodal transportation services, call or email SPEED Global Services today!
Hiring a Customs Broker is no different than hiring any other employee in your company. With our shipping expertise, your company avoids unnecessary delivery delays and penalties. Communication between a broker and the customer is crucial with imports. Our personalized service and technical knowledge ensure customer satisfaction at every turn.
We provide post entry service work and are import compliant to help you develop manuals, internal procedures, and record-keeping guidelines, ensuring full compliance with U.S. Customs and Border Protection and any other agency involved with importing your products.
We work closely with your organization to make sure your products are accurately classified, guaranteeing you get any possible tariff benefits. SPEED Global Services is also C-TPAT certified and committed to providing a secure supply chain between the United States and Canada through our Buffalo, New York brokerage service.
SPEED Global Services attends to your needs quickly and with your goals in mind, saving you time and money. To learn more about our US customs broker service in Buffalo, NY, call or email SPEED Global Services today!