SPEED Global Services COVID-19 Operational Plan Overview
May 15, 2020
Dear Valued Customer and Employees,
In these unprecedented times, we have taken a proactive approach to protect the health and wellness of our employees while simultaneously protecting the premier level of service our customers receive.
We have implemented the following changes:
- We have built redundancy into our operations by separating employees into two (2) shifts in our warehouse and shop operations. There is a one-hour break between shifts to allow us to completely clean and disinfect all shared areas in addition to the working and high-traffic area cleaning schedule.
- Visitors are to schedule in advance and complete the Speed Global Services Covid-19 Visitor Questionnaire prior to their visit.
- Management and Administration continue to work at the capacity and standards set by the Federal Government and NY State.
- We continue to disinfect all working and high-traffic areas throughout the workday, with extra attention between shifts.
- We have spread out all staff in areas that are 6’ or greater apart from each other.
- We continue to provide careful guidance and information to our employees regarding the best ways to prevent the spread of infection, based on guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- We have invested in additional protective personal equipment (PPE) for our workforce and will be provided to visitors if they are unable to obtain the required PPE before arriving onsite.
Protecting the health and wellness of both our employees and customers, while maintaining the highest level of customer service possible, is our number one priority.
Speed Global Services will continue to evolve and revise this plan as new information becomes available and new standards are set by Government entities. We will keep you posted with any changes to the plan. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.
Thank you for your business and your patience,
President, Speed Global Services